Zemas Gluten-Free Blueberry Peach Cobbler recipe
It will be all smiles at your next family get together with Zemas Blueberry Peach Cobbler dessert. Not just gluten-free, but vegan and allergy free everyone can enjoy this sweet treat and it's so easy to make you can spend more time with friends and less in the kitchen!
- 1 package Zemas Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Oatmeal Apple Muffin mix
- 4 c. frozen peaches, or 8-10 medium fresh medium peaches, blanched, peeled and sliced
- 1 c. fresh blueberries( frozen works too)
- 2/3 c. unsweetened apple juice
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 stick butter (dairy free or regular)
- 2 T. starch (cornstarch, arrowroot, tapioca, kuzu)
- ½ c. rolled gluten-free oats
- ½ c. pure maple syrup
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease baking dish and set aside.
- Mix blueberries and peaches in a bowl; set aside.
- Dissolve starch in cold apple juice and mix with water in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat.
- Stir constantly as mixture thickens.
- Add in vanilla and then pour liquid mixture over fruit and coat well.
- In another bowl, combine Zemas baking mix, rolled oats, cold butter and maple syrup.
- Using your fingers, work the butter into the mixture.
- Place fruit mixture into baking dish and place cobbler topping on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until topping is crisp and fruit mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or coconut whipped cream.
- If you enjoyed Zemas Gluten-Free Blueberry Peach Cobbler recipe then try one of Zemas other great blueberry recipes like the gluten-free Blueberry Banana Muffins recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/