Zemas Gluten-Free Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe
Zemas' healthy and delicious Blueberry Bundt Cake is packed with superseeds. Easy to make and great to share with friends and family at your next get together.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 6 T. butter, softened (diary-free or regular)
- 1 c. sugar of choice (palm sugar or regular)
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1/3 c. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive, coconut)
- 1/3 c. milk of choice (almond, dairy, rice)
- 2 c. blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 t. sea salt
- ¾ t. baking soda
- ¾ t. baking powder
- 1 t. xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine Zemas mix, sea salt, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, whisk and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter. Add in the sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating after each addition, then finally add in oil and milk.
- Combine the dry mixture with the wet, and fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean, turn off oven and leave in for another 5 minutes.
- Pull out and let cool on a wire rack. Serve and enjoy!
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx 5 minutes).
- Love Zemas Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe in the summer then try Zemas gluten-free Spice Cake recipe for the fall.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/