Zemas Gluten-Free Waffle Berry Ice Cream Sandwich
Why buy store bought ice cream sandwiches when you can make your own with Zemas Waffle Berry Ice Cream Sandwich. Fresh berries and your favorite ice cream team up with Zemas Multigrain waffles for a delicious summer treat.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 1/3 c. milk of choice
- 1 egg (egg replacer)
- 3 T. oil of choice (coconut, grapeseed, olive)
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. raspberries
- 1 c. blackberries
- 3 T. maple syrup
- Pint of your favorite ice cream
- Heat your waffle maker.
- In a bowl whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
- Add in the Zemas mix and whisk until combined.
- Spray the waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray then pour waffle batter onto griddle according to the type of waffle maker you own.
- If your waffle maker makes thicker waffles, put less batter and make them slightly thinner.
- While waffles are cooking, mash up the berries with 3 T. maple syrup and set aside.
- Once all the waffles are made, top one with ice cream, spoon the berries over the ice cream and top with another waffles creating a sandwich. Enjoy!
- Try Zemas gluten-free Blueberry Pudding Cake recipe for another great summer dessert!
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is a chia egg; combine ¼ c water with 1 T chia seeds, stir and allow to gel over approx 5 minutes.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/