Zemas Gluten-Free Beer Brownies
Zemas Beer Brownies are a delicious dessert for any tailgate, family get together or weeknight treat.
- 1 c. Zemas Gluten-Free Cocoa Teff Pancake & Waffle mix
- ½ c. gluten-free beer
- ½ c. butter (dairy-free or regular)
- 8 oz. dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips (dairy-free or regular)
- ¾ c. palm sugar (sugar of choice)
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- 1 T. pure vanilla extract
- 1 t. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line the brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, turn off the heat and whisk in the Zemas mix and beer.
- When the mixture is thoroughly combined, add in the eggs, palm sugar, chocolate chips, vanilla and salt.
- Whisk until the eggs are incorporated well and chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to rest for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Love Zemas Beer Brownies? Try Zemas gluten-free Chicken Fingers recipe and bring both dinner and dessert to the tailgate.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/