Zemas Gluten-Free Beer Battered Shrimp
Zemas Gluten-Free Beer Battered Shrimp are a delicious and easy way to mix up dinner.
- 1 pkg. Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. ground black pepper
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. paprika
- 12 oz. gluten-free beer
- 2 dozen uncooked shrimp, thawed if frozen
- oil for frying (grapeseed, olive, non-GMO canola)
- Fill a large pot to about 6” deep, Heat the oil to 350 degrees. Use a thermometer to ensure the oil temperature stays at 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients. Pour the beer into the dry mixture.
- Once the batter is thoroughly combined begin dipping your shrimp in one by one.
- Drop the battered shrimp gently into the oil, do a handful of shrimp at a time. You know they are done when the tail becomes pink and the crust is a deep golden brown.
- Place onto a plate covered with paper towel (to soak up the oil) and sprinkle with salt.
- Zemas Beer Battered Shrimp are great and if you love these then try Zemas gluten-free Beer Brownies recipe using Zemas Gluten-Free Cocoa Teff Pancake & Waffle mix.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/