Zemas Gluten-Free Banana Bread
This classic recipe got a face life using Zemas Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix full of superseeds and ancient grains, the whole family will love it. Enjoy for breakfast, send in lunches or save for an after school snack this Banana Bread is perfect for every time of day.
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 6 T. butter (dairy-free or regular)
- 2/3 c. sugar (sugar of choice)
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- 1 ½ c. mashed banana (about 2-3)
- 1 t. sea salt
- ¾ t. baking soda
- ½ t. baking powder
- 1 t. xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine Zemas mix, sea salt, baking soda, baking powder and xanthan gum, whisk and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter then add in the sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Next add in the banana and mix well.
- Finally add in the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx. 5 minutes).
- Love Zemas twist on a classic with our Banana Bread then you have to try Zemas gluten-free Sweet Potato Carrot Breakfast Muffins recipe.
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/