Zemas Gluten-Free Cinnamon Banana Bread
Zemas Cinnamon Banana Bread with a hint of cinnamon will quickly become a favorite breakfast around the house. Allergy and kid friendly, what's not to love?!
- Zemas Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Oatmeal Apple Muffin mix
- 6 T. butter (dairy-free or regular)
- 2/3 c. sugar of choice (palm sugar)
- 2 eggs (egg replacer)
- 1 ½ c. mashed banana (about 2-3)
- 1 t. sea salt
- ¾ t. baking soda
- ½ t. baking powder
- 1 t. xanthan gum
- 1/3 c. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- ½ c. walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl combine Zemas mix, sea salt, baking soda, baking powder and xanthan gum, whisk and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream the butter then add in the sugar and mix until well combined.
- Then add in the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Once the eggs are combined, add in the banana and mix well.
- Finally add in the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the optional chocolate chips and walnuts at this point then pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Add extra protein to this recipe using your favorite Protein Powder. Simply increase the butter to 8 T and add ½ c. Vanilla Protein Powder in with the dry ingredients.
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx 5 minutes)
- Love Zemas Cinnamon Banana Bread then try gluten-free Zucchini Bread recipe
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/