Zemas Gluten-Free Bacon Pancake Dippers
Treat the family to a healthy & hearty breakfast this Labor Day made from ancient whole grains. Serve up Zemas gluten-free Bacon Pancake Dippers
- Zemas Gluten-Free Multigrain Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 1/2 c. milk of choice (almond, diary, rice)
- 1 egg (egg replacer)
- 3 T. oil of choice (grapeseed, olive, coconut)
- ¼ c. pure maple syrup
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 12-16 pieces of bacon, cooked (traditional or vegan)
- Heat griddle over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a bowl then add the Zemas mix.
- Place a piece of bacon down on the heated griddle, cook 2-3 minutes then top with batter so it covers the bacon and some batter falls along the side of the bacon.
- Cook for a couple minutes then flip over and finish cooking pancake.
- Enjoy dipping them in maple syrup!
- Zemas favorite egg replacer is mixing ¼ c. water with 1 T. of chia seeds. Stir and allow to gel (approx 5 minutes)
- If you liked this recipe, then you'll love our gluten-free Maple Bacon Donut recipe
Zemas Madhouse Foods http://zemasfoods.com/